Estimation of Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems according to international standart ISO 12944. Specifications: Part 6: Laboratory performance test methods.
- International Standart ISO 12944-6 was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC b35, Paints and varishes, Subcommittee SC 14, Protective paint systems for steel structures
- This part of ISO 12944 covers protective paint systems designed for application to uncoated stee,hot-dip-galvanized steel and and steel surfaces with thermally sprayed zinc coatings
- Assessment before artifical ageing: ISO 2409, ISO 4624
- Assessment after artifical ageing: ISO 4628-2; -3; -4;-5.
- Test procedures for paint systems applied to steel: ISO 2812-2, ISO 7253