The Speedy is the ideal laser engraving machine - highest quality components ensure minimal maintenance requirements. The patented InPack TechnologyTM provides the highest laser lifetime in the market. Machine is suplied with Atmos Mono Plus exhaus system.
- Work area: 726 x 432 mm.
- Max. workpiece height: 200 mm.
- Laser power - CO2: 50 watts.
- Available materials: wood, plexi glass, plywood. Other (acrylic, laminates, leather, metal, paper, plastics, stone, textiles) can be ordered on demand.
- Machine has Honeycomb cutting table, Rotary attachment included:
- Rotary attachment: The rotary with cones permits engraving of cylindrical objects with a diameter of up to 184 mm, a length of up to 485 mm and maximum weight of 3 kg. The rotary with rolls permits engraving of cylindrical objects with a diameter of up to 94 mm, a length of up to 680 mm and maximum weight of 10 kg.
- Honeycomb cutting table: Honeycomb table especially for cutting tasks, is placed onto the standard table, during cutting the residuals of the material fall through the honeycombs onto the table, reverse side of the material remains clean, cutting lines are cleaner.
- Max. engraving speed: 355 cm/sec;
- Lenses: 1.5" and 2.5";
- Safety class 2;
Atmos Mono Plus Exhaus system:
- Housing: 700x560x1050mm;
- Connection voltage: 230V/50/60Hz;
- Nominal current: 8.4 A(230V);
- Electrical power: 1.2 kW (230V);
- Motor: 1pc. Permanent-rotor motor;
- Max. airflow: 320m3/h;
- Negative preasure: 8.500 Pa (230V);
- Filter type: compatc filter;
- Filter material: Synthetic-Fiber;
- Activated carbon: 2pcs. Comfort Carbon bags;
- Hose connection 1: NW 77.5;
- Hose connection 2: NW 50;
- Controller: membrane keyboard incl. digital display filter saturation, airflow, operating hours or speed value;
- Currounding conditions: +5°C to +35°C, indoor, relative humidity of max. 65%, no condensation on equipment surface permitted, vibration-free, dust-free;
Engraving on Acrylis, Glass, Laminates, Leather, Metal, Paper, Plastics, Stone, Textiles, Wood;
Cutting on Acrylic, Laminates, Leather, Paper, Plastics, Textiles, Wood;
Marking on Acrylic, Lamintars, Metal, Plastics;