The KF 25 L Vario drilling and milling machine comes complete with a digital speed and spindle stroke display as a standard feature. Additionally, this model is rounded off with a 490 mm x-axis travel. The machine is very popular among both professionals and model-marker along with all areas of training.
- Drilling capacity in steel: 20 mm;
- Face mill capacity max.: 63 mm;
- End mill capacity max.: 20 mm;
- Distance spindle to column: 170 mm;
- Distance spindle/table min./max.: 45/325 mm;
- Spindle stroke: 52 mm;
- Spindle speed, stepless: 50 - 1125 / 100 - 2250 rpm;
- Spindle taper: MT 2;
- Table size: 700 x 180 mm;
- Travel (x / y): 490 / 150 mm;
- Mill head tiltable: -90° to +90°;
- Height adjustment of mill head: 275 mm;
- T-slot size: 12 mm;
- Motor power output S1 100%: 0,60 kW / 230 V;
- Motor power input S6 40%: 0,90 kW / 230 V;
- Machine dimension (W x D x H)*: 950 x 560 x 930 mm;
- Weight approx.: 120 kg;
- Drill head: OPTINUM 0-13mm, B16 max. 4800 rpm;
- Wide range of applications, such as thread cutting, groove milling, horizontal slotting etc.
- Left and right rotation for thread cutting comes standard.
- Ergonomically arranged control elements.
- Large cross table with scale.
- Stepless speed change for ideal adjustment to the workpiece.
- 2-step gear unit for optimal power transmission.
- Taper roll bearings guarantee high spindle concentricity (≤ 0,015 mm).
- Mill head tilts to both sides allowing angular boring, milling of bevels etc.
- Digital spindle stroke and speed display come standard.
- Dovetail guiding in x-, y- and z-axis, adjustable via gibs.
- Spindle adjustment via handle, fine feed via handwheel.
- Incl. EMC filter; protect electrical equipment against electromagnetic interferences.
The kit includes material holding clamp.
Drilling and milling (Collet Chuck MT2/M10/ER3 - photo attached) kits are included in set .