Leica DM6000B equipped with digital colour camera Leica DFC450C and Image Pro Premier 9.0 image analysis software
- Motorized stage and focus.
- Leica SmartTouch display
- 12 V 100 W halogen lamp illumination
- Automated: brightness, field and aperture; contrast manager; consistant colour intensity control
- Available contrast methods: BF, PH, DF, POL, automated DIC
- Fluorescence: 100 W Hg lamp. Automated: fluorescence intensity manager, contrast manager, round and square illuminated field diaphragms for ocular and camera observation
- Eyepieces: HC PLAN s 10x/25 Br. M
- Objectives: 10x/0.30 (Free working distance: 11.0 mm), 40x/0.75 (Free working distance: 0.40 mm) and 100x immersion oil (HCX PL APO 1.40-0.70. CS 0.17/D 0.10)
- Filter systems: 1.For UV excitation, Ex.: BP 340-380 nm, dichromatic mirror: 400, suppression filter: LP >425 nm. 2.For blue excitation, Ex. BP 480/40 nm, dichromatic mirror: 505, suppression filter: 527/30 nm. 3.For green excitation: Ex.: BP 545/40 nm, dichromatic mirror: 565, suppression filter: BP 610/75 nm.
- Digital camera for microscopy with control software
- Sensor: Interline transfer frame readout CCD – ICX282
- Sensor size 8.7x6.5 mm, diagonal 11 mm (type 2/3’’)
- Colour filter: RGB Bayer mosaic
- Shutter control: 2 frames interlaced readout
- Pixel size: 5 megapixel, 2560x1920, 3.4x3.4 µm
- Colour depth: 36 bit
- Dynamic range: > 900:1 dB
- Exposure range: 1 msec – 600 sec
- Gain control: 1x – 10x
- Single frame acquisition, Time lapse acquisition, Auto white balance, 3D *Viewer, Multi-dimensional file viewing, Align images, Annotate, Background subtract/correct, Colour Composite, Colour Convert, Extract & Merge, Fast *Fourier Transform (FFT), High Dynamic Range processing, Bitmap Analysis, Auto *Count Bright/Dark Objects, Smart Segmentation - segment uneven backgrounds and textured objects, Count / Size Sort, Count objects on multi-frame image, *Intensity Analysis, Measure - Manual Tag, distance, point-to-point, pitch, polygon, rectangle, circle, polyline, angle, Best fit line, circle and arc, *Measure Distance - Between Centres, Minimum, Maximum.
Microscopic examination and analyses of biological samples and material surfaces. Available tools for fluorescence analyses – total cell counting, assessment of bacterial viability, fluorescent in situ hybridization for identification of microorganisms in various samples and on surfaces. Image analyses on fluorescence intensity, sample density, biovolume etc.
free for rental