Equipment for development of thin films, functional materials and nanostructured materials.
- Vacuum chamber: A stainless steel front-loading high vacuum chamber, 400mm diameter by 500mm high with viewport in chamber door.
- 2 evaporation sources: Single resistance evaporation source with clamps capable of holding filament, basket or boat evaporation sources.
- 2 sources for evaporation of organic materials: Provides precisely-controlled thermal evaporation of organic molecular material. Easily changeable crucible with 2cc capacity. Working temperature range of 50 to 600C. Directcontact thermocouple for precise temperature measurement. Temperature control accuracy ±0.1C.
- Sample work-holder: Static Fluid cooled and heated workholder with 100 mm usable diameter, -20 °C to + 90°C operation range. External desktop closed-loop heater-cooler (-20 to +90 °C), with fluid reservoir and electronic temperature control.
- Film thickness measuring system: Quartz crystal thin film deposition system with digital display of deposition rate and deposition thickness (0.1nm - 3μm), information storage for 11 sputtering materials. Facility to control up to 2 source shutters automatically and close shutters when preprogrammed termination thickness values are achieved.
System is provided for preparing thin films of organic material with metal electrodes.